Sorry: this listing is now rented. Browse available listings HERE!
We might have a similar listing in this very same building!
Large and sunny loft like one bedroom apartment *With a HUGE Living Room W/ Windows*
-Great Brand New Building with backyard, rooftop and in house laundry room at NO FEE!
Located on a Beautiful tree lined block, quiet but close to shops and grocery stores, on Madison Street and Stuyvesant Ave, Near the J Train Gates Ave Stop and Short Walk to the A C Trains.
With gorgeous brownstone-tree-lined streets, diverse culture and easy access to Manhattan, Bedford-Stuyvesant is one of the fastest growing neighborhoods of Brooklyn. Steps away you will find an effervescent mix of old school and brand new restaurants, bars and cafes. Don't forget to visit Eugene & Co. for organic American fare coffee, Hot House for an urban-country brunch, Peaches for indulgent southern food or Therapy Wine Bar for the best selection of wines and cocktails in the vicinity.
Apartment Features :
* Tall Ceiling, Hardwood Flooring, Great Windows Sunny and Bright
* Big Bedroom Easily Fits a Queen Size Bed, Great Windows and Closets
* Large Living Room with Windows
* Modern Kitchen with Breakfast Island Bar and High End Stainless Steal Appliances
* Each Room with Individual Split Central Air and Heat Units Remote Controlled
* Great Building , Well Managed with In House Laundry Room , Backyard, Rooftop Access with great Manhattan Views
Good Credit and Income Required
Pet Friendly *upon approval
Central Air and Heat
Video Intercom System,
Rooftop - Roof-deck, Outdoor space, shared backyard, courtyard
Laundry Room in the building
NO FEE - Showing by appointment